Sunday, December 7, 2008

I talk to Me and Myself

As Me and Myself have already introduced the general idea for this blog, I thought I'd stop by and add a little something as well.

This is exciting, mostly because I've never had a blog before. It should be fun! Actually, this is pretty monumental. I just posted my first blog ever on my own profile. It was thrilling. So I headed over here to get some more kicks.

Huh, seeing as how it's almost 2.00am though, I'm thinking I should keep this short. Just like me. Ha-ha.

But I also threw in a random image, just because I like how cool Me's entry looked with the comic picture. It's to honour the wonderful day that is Sunday. Fittingly, it's called Faith.
The word Faith holds so many connotations, but most associate it with religion. I do. I've just always been curious about the idea. Faith can be anything from putting your right foot foward, to praying for someone to live through a disease. I'm not quite sure how anyone could live without faith...
But since I promised this would be short, I shall end it here.
A lovely Sunday to all!

No comments: