Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More on the topic of the Sex Phone Operator

This exact thing happened to me this morning and then as we were standing listening to the 5 minute long announcement about how the boys hockey team won their tournament over the last two days(which by the way 2 of my teachers are coaches for so for two days and two classes i did absolutely nothing!) Anyways as waiting for the announcements to finish consuming my life, not one but two teachers walked by! 2 teachers. Why are they allowed to walk around because they don't have class, but when i don't have class either i still have to wait and listen to Ben and the sex phone operator, stuffed in a tiny stairwell with fricken mrs. Laba standing there saying them allowed just in case we didn't hear them. God i hate this school

1 comment:

Kris said...

I pity the both of you. I just avoid all of this hassle by sleeping in past the announcements.
But I agree. Why is it that teachers can disregard the rules set out? The other day, while I was waiting in line in the servery of our cafeteria, two teachers prance by the myself and three other students to the front of the line. They ordered and paid without any heed to those behind them who have been waiting 15 mins for those fresh french fries. What is with the double standard?

I'm also curious: what does our sex phone operator actually DO in our school? She isn't one of the three secretaries...